Friday, September 25, 2009

College Life?

As some of you know I am in Laramie, Wyoming going to school at the Universtiy of Wyoming. So much has happened in this last month and I am sorry that I have not kept you up-to-date.
Here's the low-down. My first week here was a hard one filled with anxiety and tears, until Kim Burton showed me what true friendship looked like. I have been longing for friends and family to talk to;however, I have come know and love the people in the Institute. I have met many new people and made many new friendships. At the end of the first week Kim and I attended a program called Summit put on by the University that helped me to get to know more people than just those in the Institute program. The following week I started classes and had an activity every night through the Institute. As school continues I continue to learn and grow in more ways than I imagined. I will try to be better at posting weekly so that my updates are shorter and in more detail.

No comments: